Do you want to know how to reach more clients using Smart Technology and Effective Advertising? How to use Smart Strategy Plans? How to go beyond “Accepting Payments” and the available online payment possibilities?
The Department of Economic Affairs, Commerce and Industry (DEACI) through its unit Exprodesk and in collaboration with Mr. Dwayne Heronimo from Orbital Networks, Mr. David Levy Maduro from CX Pay, Mrs. Janneke Ananias from De Nieuwe Marketeer and Mr. Jorge Zarraga from JZMarketing and Communications are organizing the Workshop ‘Closing the Customer Journey with Smart Technology, Marketing, Advertising and Payments’.
The workshop topics will entail:
– From a Quick & Dirty … to a valuable and professional tool;
– Taking “Accepting Payments” to a whole other level;
– STOP with the Boost button on Facebook and Instagram.
Stop throwing money away. Let’s start with effective
– Successful business starts with a Smart Strategy Plan;
– Best Practices / Testimonials.
Date: October 29, 2019
Time: 9.00 AM- 12.00 PM
Venue: L.G. Smith Blvd #160, Sun Plaza Building 2nd Floor
Entrance: Free! (limited space)
Please make sure your information is correctly filled-out!
For any questions or additional information please email: email@example.com
We hope to see you there!